Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Skyhook

Food Delivery/Local Vegetables in Sai Kung

Closed Thread

Smile Food Delivery/Local Vegetables in Sai Kung

I recently moved to Sai Kung from Central where I had Leo's Fine Food delivers all the goodies including whole salmon, chicken, lamb etc... I was so dissapointed when I learned that Leo's will not provide a delivery service to my new location in SK since it cannot be found on googlemap : (
    It is not that I live in the middle of no where; I live less than 10 mins away from SK town by bus.

Anyhow, I am looking for a replacement of Leo's who would deliver meat products (especially whole salmon!), milk and such. If you have any recommendations, please let me know!

I would also like to know your local farms where you can go and pick up some fresh vegetables!

Thank you!

merirem xxx

Out in the New Territories, South Stream Seafoods are one of the regulars.

Oh look, they're heavily promoting Salmon on the front page of their website, now isn't that a fortunate coincidence .

South Stream Seafoods

wtbhotia likes this.

Haha! It must be a sign! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Oh look, they're heavily promoting Salmon on the front page of their website, now isn't that a fortunate coincidence .
    They could use a better ad copy jockey.

Out of curiosity I clicked and saw "Salmon for babies"; wondering what that was about, I clicked again to find:
    Chosen for babies as these fillets come from exceptionally clean seas.
    My first thought was: Which dirty waters are the other fish they are selling from ?