Like Tree103Likes

Help Village House Scamming In HongKong

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by orel100x:
    Go on, just ignore everything we say, don't get a lawyer! Someone from this forum will sort out all your troubles fee-free, no worries By next Tuesday, I'm sure!
    shafiq likes this.

Its bad News Bro.. We call him today and told Him if that is the case Then we will ready to sell that house Overall we had pay 20% down payment of that house price and signed a contract with you guys so we also have the right in that house..Then he told us ..Yes u guys can sell the house But due to the issues Which has Been arises It won’t get any new buyer so there is no any hope to sell that house to any 1...The Developer is saying like this..What shell we do now???☹️☹️☹️ What will be the next moves??

If there were no buyers then why would developer be willing to take back the house? He is clearly bluffing. Village house options are very lucrative speculation instruments and most buyers buy for speculation instead of for self use.

Contact several agents and put the option for sale. After selling your friend must buy us all dinner from the profit.

shri likes this.

I dont’t Know Why he is saying That but he is saying There is No way to sell that house until and unless that issue won’t solve...But He is saying He is ready to pay back my Friend depoist and if my friend give him reasonable Answer then he will pay Some Compensation too but He is not Sure about Compensation until and unless it dose not match any of his condition...So What can We do In this Situation ??

it looks like even if there is a pile of money in front of you you will not be able to pocket it
    orel100x likes this.

I don’t know Sir how to explain this situation to you..it easy to say but in reality it so hard to do.. Even we told everything to him whatever you guys teach Me that Developer play a different role...Which we don’t know..I think its time to give up and tell my friend go to lawyer for help Now..

I'm curious, I heard some rumor that there are now more difficult rules for the water papers, and this applies to village houses, which causes a new delay in getting them finished and approved. Is this house caught up in this issue maybe?

Definitely get help from a lawyer if you can, and it might be good to speak with a Cantonese speaking friend, especially one who understands villages.

Whole small house policy is messed up. :/

Just go to any agent and put the option for sale. Take profit and buy another house. It's really that simple.

chuckster007 and shri like this.

Dude, forget about the developer, go to a agent.

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurung21:
    Its bad News Bro.. We call him today and told Him if that is the case Then we will ready to sell that house Overall we had pay 20% down payment of that house price and signed a contract with you guys so we also have the right in that house..Then he told us ..Yes u guys can sell the house But due to the issues Which has Been arises It won’t get any new buyer so there is no any hope to sell that house to any 1...The Developer is saying like this..What shell we do now???☹️☹️☹️ What will be the next moves??
    So your "friend" really just sounds like its you! You are a green bean, dont know what you are doing and need help. Repeat the advice again and go and see a lawyer to clarify the situation. Conveyancing advice and letter writing wont cost much unless it heads to court. Sounds like you can at least recover the deposit and cost of funds without much headache since the developer already offered this.
    gigglinggal likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast