Like Tree103Likes

Help Village House Scamming In HongKong

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

@Justtony you should give up on this thread because they wont listen to anything but good news like, they will get the house as they put 20% deposit and bank will give them mortgage for %80 which never happens for Village houses LOL
    They already contacted a lawyer as in post #59 and even that lawyer said take the returned money but they still wont accept it. Its a loosing case LOL

On closer examination some of the details make no sense. Gurung's friend DOES have a lawyer (page 6), and has already sold the middle flat of the house through an agent (page 7). So the friend is actually following through on the advice already given?

Since the friend is not actually posting, and everything is filtered through Gurung21, whose post is ...challenging to read to say the least. I wonder if the friend is in fact, only appears to be ignorant because he is filtered to us through Gurung's own perspective on the matter.

In another word, I think while Gurung is genuinely confused over the complex case, his friend, on the other hand, may actually have a better grasp on the situation then we gave him credit for. He only seem helpless because how thoroughly confused the narrator appears to be.

Besides, I have trouble believe anyone who can post on geoexpat not knowing how to search Google. If the victim is indeed in trouble, let him step up to the stage and give his account, not the victim's friend.

shri, Fiona in HKG, jgl and 3 others like this.

Spot on. Thoughts of head and proverbial brick wall come to mind. An hour or so of my life I’ll never get back

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8