Like Tree28Likes

Expats living in Tai Po

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Question Expats living in Tai Po

Hi everyone,

Currently living Tai Po, Kau Liu Ha Village, Lam Tsuen area to be more precise.

Any other expats living in this area?

Cheers!

Live out in villages east of Taipo, Tai Mei Tuk. Some nice hiking out your way. If you're up for a hike or a beer drop me a PM.

Vaughn.T and nihaobitches like this.

Not living in Lam Tsuen, but live in Tai Po. Quite a few expats live here now (compared to when I first came) and if you pop down to King's Belly, you'll usually find a few friendly people to chat to.

Vaughn.T, imparanoic and rkenia852 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    Live out in villages east of Taipo, Tai Mei Tuk. Some nice hiking out your way. If you're up for a hike or a beer drop me a PM.
    I usually cycle to Tai Mei Tuk => Bride's Pool Road (beautiful area)
    The 8 immortals hike is a good one but my favourite hike is from Kadoorie Farm to Fanling.
    I'm totally in for a beer!

Quote Originally Posted by nihaobitches:
    Not living in Lam Tsuen, but live in Tai Po. Quite a few expats live here now (compared to when I first came) and if you pop down to King's Belly, you'll usually find a few friendly people to chat to.
    Yes, I do go there with my wife pretty often. Let's see if we can run into each other there next time. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn.T:
    I usually cycle to Tai Mei Tuk => Bride's Pool Road (beautiful area)
    The 8 immortals hike is a good one but my favourite hike is from Kadoorie Farm to Fanling.
    I'm totally in for a beer!
    I also cycle but haven't been on a long ride for a while. The hike from Kadoorie over the knife edge of Tai To yan is nice, only did it once though. We came down the series of waterfalls from Tai Mo Shan in Lam Tseun , and really enjoyed it too.

Besides Pat Sen Ling there are a lot of other hikes out this way, Plover Cove one of the most challenging, and the coastal hikes have the abandoned villages and nice tea houses. Wife and I did Ma On Shan just the other week which is a great trail as well.

I'll send you a PM and we can meet up for a beer/hike.
    Vaughn.T and Happy Guy like this.

I live in Tai Po but I am a local. If you guys want to meet some local friends, I will be happy to meet you. Just tell me if you guys are interested.

hi good evening im interested to join you for a hike i love outdoor activities specially hiking but my friends not interested to accompany me..l

Vaughn.T and Cornmeal like this.

I have lived in Tai Po for 12 of my 15 yrs here. Live in a village but walking distance to the station and shops. Too old to hike but can manage liquids ok.

Not much of a hiker (football is more my speed), but beers are always welcome.....when I can get away from the wife and kids I go to King's Belly fairly often, so may have even seen you in there or talked shite to you when I've had one too many!

Vaughn.T likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast