Dancing!

Closed Thread

Dancing!

i'm interested in doing some sort of dance class, salsa, tango, ballroom, swing, bellydancing - i'm a total newbie though. XD all the places i've been referred to are on the Island.

i remember reading something about something going on in Sai Kung but it was quite a while ago so i don't know if it's still running - does anyone know which company it is? has anyone had any experience with it?

more importantly - does anyone want to do it with me?

Last edited by muddykins; 07-12-2008 at 04:34 PM.

A couple who have a studio on the Island also have one in Tsam Chuk Wan (at least I think they still do). Keith and Sunshine can be reached at: [email protected]
    Keith & Sunshine

Also - if you are interested in Irish dancing - here is info on lessons from "Echoes of Erin":
    Echoes of Erin ::: School of Irish Dance

There are regular ballroom dancing lessons at the Town Hall as well but, I'm afraid that they are all conducted in Cantonese. If you can speak it - ask at the info desk in the Town Hall or the LCSD office in the Government Building.

Happy Dancing!
    Judy at Explore Sai Kung

i got in contact with HKtango, they're not doing structured classes but they are doing private ones, 4 people up it's $150 each.

anyone interested? :3

Quote Originally Posted by muddykins:
    i got in contact with HKtango, they're not doing structured classes but they are doing private ones, 4 people up it's $150 each.

anyone interested? :3
    Hey muddikins, i started with Tango at wanchai! .. i joined the level 2, but i think they started a beginner's lesson also on the same day. It would be just into one class, so I guess you can join in there!

Cheers!