A night at Sai Kung

Closed Thread

A night at Sai Kung

Hi,

We went to rent a serviced room / guest house / b&b for a night with BBQ and some heating facility for about 8-10 friends. Can some one suggest if there are such places to rent in Sai Kung? and also how much do they cost from say, evening to evening??

Looking to go some time next week..cooking is no problem, we can bring our own stuff to BBQ..

Quote Originally Posted by rapid_jap:
    Hi,

We went to rent a serviced room / guest house / b&b for a night with BBQ and some heating facility for about 8-10 friends. Can some one suggest if there are such places to rent in Sai Kung? and also how much do they cost from say, evening to evening??

Looking to go some time next week..cooking is no problem, we can bring our own stuff to BBQ..
    dont think they have this kinds of room/guest house in Sai Kung, you might be better off going to Cheung Chau, Lantau, there you can rent village house/rooms. Cheung Chau is better I think, just as soon as you get off the boat, you will find lots of stalls outside where people have rooms for rent.

Any idea for how much, wtbhotia

Quote Originally Posted by back2HK:
    I second that! went there once and loved it. But you need to book well in advance, i think 3 months or something.

Any idea how much they charge?

About $80 per head for the accommodation and another $65 for 3 meals!
    http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/en/forms/lcs45.pdf

Except for the two weeks of 4-16 April most dates are available.