Looking for new friends

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

hey people!
    as my name said, i am local, and i lived in saikung over 10 years, my "visa husband" has moved to saikung this year too, and we sort of dont have common frds at all, so if there;s a group of saikung ppl we can hang out with, they would be awesome.

i am 24local while he is 23 american.

Hello..hello

are there any mothers living in Sai kung who want to meet up for walks/coffee/playdates etc with their babies? i have an 4.5 month old son. would love to have a group of mothers to hang out with

cheers

Hi everyone! I'm a female in her early 30s and live in the Sai Kung/Tseung Kwan O area. I like the outdoors (going for walks, biking, sports, etc) and also enjoy a drink/lunch/dinner with friends. I'm pretty much free during the weekdays. Please PM me if any events comes up or if you want to meet up. Thanks!

I jog too!

I'd do a 45 minute jog and live very close to the pier! Kellie

Kellie

i sent u a pm

Sindy

Quote Originally Posted by Gallerist:
    I'd do a 45 minute jog and live very close to the pier! Kellie
    Hi girls, I'm new in Sai Kung and I'm looking to meet some friends. Although I have family here it can be quite lonely without friends. PM me if you're up for meeting. I'm a 22 year old female, British Born Chinese so I also speak fluent Cantonese as well as English. x
    Last edited by lizma2506; 01-03-2010 at 12:17 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4