cantonese tutor in Sai Kung

Closed Thread

cantonese tutor in Sai Kung

Hello,
    I am looking to learn Cantonese and maybe even Mandarin. Any recommendations for classes or tutors in Sai Kung ? Preferably weekday classes for adults.

Thanks for any suggestions,
    Bonnie

Quote Originally Posted by doggiedr:
    Hello,
    I am looking to learn Cantonese and maybe even Mandarin. Any recommendations for classes or tutors in Sai Kung ? Preferably weekday classes for adults.

Thanks for any suggestions,
    Bonnie
    u live exactly in sai kung?
    u prefer a class for the formal learning?

i think studying this kind of language, u really better learn some from the friends or causal environment.

i live in TKO, up to help~ weekday is not a problem. since i m self-employed.
    cheers

Cantonese tutor

TKO would work well too. I don't need formal training, more conversational and maybe learning to read some of the characters.

Bonnie

so.. u have any preference on study it?
    what is the purpose u studying it? for work or for whatever?
    what is the level u are in in these languages?
    where u from ?
    hope can be helpful for u...
    Cyrus

I am from the USA, I want to learn Cantonese for work to communicate with clients and staff, I have no previous background in Cantonese

Check out the companies listed in the Explore SK Business Directory:
    Sai Kung Business Directory - Education/Schools - Tutorial/Language/Arts Education

Cheers!
    Judy at Explore Sai Kung

Hi,
    I'm a Native Cantonese speaker and have experience teaching Cantonese or Mandarin. My email is [email protected] or 3485-2229.
    Thanks and you're welcome to contact me.

Chester

my suggestion if you really want to learn the language is to enroll in the cantonese courses offered by the chinese university in sha tin.

hi there,

it was belated reply. just wondering that r u still interesting in learning cantonese?