Like Tree15Likes

The gold coast

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

There is also a mobile post office that comes to the gold coast piazza twce a week, I think on Tuesday and Thursday. cant remember the times though but they will have the information at the sales leasing office.

tonkaposh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyHubb:
    There is also a mobile post office that comes to the gold coast piazza twce a week, I think on Tuesday and Thursday. cant remember the times though but they will have the information at the sales leasing office.
    Mondays and Wednesdays 9.15 - 10.15 am if I remember correctly, its so useful that van and the men inside are nice and friendly !
    I don't know if it does all of the services though, I think it does speedpost, not sure.
    AmyHubb and tonkaposh like this.

I've only needed to go into Tuen Mun once in 3 years to find a post office. And about twice in addition used the ones near my office in Admiralty. Other than to send Christmas presents, who uses post these days?

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I've only needed to go into Tuen Mun once in 3 years to find a post office. And about twice in addition used the ones near my office in Admiralty. Other than to send Christmas presents, who uses post these days?
    Lots of helpers for example to send stuffs back home.
    tonkaposh and bookblogger like this.

Does bus 962 go under Exchange Sq or does it alight across Gloucester at the KFC?

Quote Originally Posted by threelittlepigs:
    Does bus 962 go under Exchange Sq or does it alight across Gloucester at the KFC?
    In which direction?

Coming INTO HK Island from the Gold Coast, it stops at Macau Ferry Terminal, (1st stop) then Harbour Building (that little short cut road before IFC); then goes past IFC to stop outside Jardine House (next to the stairs up to the overpass linking IFC with Mandarin Oriental side etc). After that, Lippo Centre (on the road outside of Lippo, next to the stairs up to Lippo) then it goes for AGES to the edge of Wan Chai (they call the stop Pacific Place, it's not) ... after that I can't recall.

Coming OUT of HK Island it stops outside Sogo...some other stops.. outside Protrek in Wan Chai then along to Queenway and stops outside Pacific Place (the first of the two laybys), then opposite HSBC on Queens Road, then turns down the road just before Landmark (not stopping), turns again into Connaught road and stops just past the turning (so opposite Exchange square, next to worldwide House); then it goes along stopping a couple more times (one is outside Wing On) until the last top underneath the flyover right before the tunnel.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by MovingIn07; 21-08-2012 at 03:06 PM.
    threelittlepigs likes this.

What if you receive a package?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    What if you receive a package?
    What do you mean? Security normally holds packages. I've never had a problem getting them.

I do, several times a week. I do a lot of mail order.

Quote Originally Posted by dropdedfwed:
    maybe your friends live near gold coast, but not in the Gold Coast complex... some surrounding estates allow pets, eg Aegean Coast, and the people who live there say they live in the gold coast 'cos everyone knows where that is...

you can live in Aegean Coast with your pets, and enjoy all the bonuses of the gold coast... except the shuttle buses, unless you are chummy with a gold coast resident...
    I have lived here with both my dog and cat for about 5 years and we have never received a complaint. You aren't allowed to keep pets here but as long as your neighbours don't complain, the management doesn't really mind.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4