language exchange -- English vs. Cantonese & Mandarin & Shanghainese

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi,
    I am a localer and 20's part-time degree student with passable English and Mandarin. Looking for languange exchangers and true friends who like learning language by daily life or social activities. Pls leave yr message or contact me by email [email protected]

language exchange for English

Hi Flop_flip,

Just read your message on the forum and wonder if you would like to have some language exchange with me? I'm mid 20s and speak native Cantonese and fluent Mandarin. We could have some conversation practice once a week. I'm a journalist and am sure we could have a lot to share.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
    Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by Flop_flip:
    Hi there,

I'm an English-speaker - just arrived in HK and looking to pick up the local language.

Would love to do an exchange of English for Cantonese since I feel a bit lost here and have a lot of free time on my hands!

Please send me a pm if you or anyone else is interested! thanks

I am a native English speaker and I am also fluent in Cantonese...I would really like to learn Mandarin.

wanna join!

hi all. i'm also looking for a small group where i can learn cantonese and improve my mandarin in exchange for english. kindly message me if you guys have a group i can join in. thanks! email: [email protected]