language exchange -- English vs. Cantonese & Mandarin & Shanghainese

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb language exchange -- English vs. Cantonese & Mandarin & Shanghainese

I am looking for a native English speaker who is interested in Cantonese or Mandarin or Shanghainese to practise my spoken English.

If you are interested in the language exchange, please contact me: [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by xrong:
    I am looking for a native English speaker who is interested in Cantonese or Mandarin or Shanghainese to practise my spoken English.

If you are interested in the language exchange, please contact me: [email protected].
    I speak mandarin but since i'm not practicing it anymore i'm afraid ...sigh... I will forget it....it will be good to have a language exchange but I'm not native english...I'm Roman..ehm Italian...

Quote Originally Posted by Giordano:
    I speak mandarin but since i'm not practicing it anymore i'm afraid ...sigh... I will forget it....it will be good to have a language exchange but I'm not native english...I'm Roman..ehm Italian...

It is OK if you can speak English very well. :wave

It is OK if you can speak English very well. :wave
    contact me on private message if you interested thanks

hi -

do you guys have any language group practice set up? if so can i join? i speak english (from the US) and a little mandarin but its not great at all.
    I also speak a little spanish and indonesian
    -Michelle

Hi-I'm interested in learning Shangahainese and I'd be glad to help with English. Do you have another email address I can use? I tried to send you one a few minutes ago and it didn't recognize your email address.

Hi there,

I'm an English-speaker - just arrived in HK and looking to pick up the local language.

Would love to do an exchange of English for Cantonese since I feel a bit lost here and have a lot of free time on my hands!

Please send me a pm if you or anyone else is interested! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flop_flip:
    Hi there,

I'm an English-speaker - just arrived in HK and looking to pick up the local language.

Would love to do an exchange of English for Cantonese since I feel a bit lost here and have a lot of free time on my hands!

Please send me a pm if you or anyone else is interested! thanks
    Hi Flop-flip,

I am native chinese woman, 42 year-old(but i am looking more younger than my age) , do u have interest to make one more friend to learn Cantonese if u don't afraid we will have generation gap lol . But of course i want someone can exchange cantonese for Madarin due to it is needed to use at work and i have to face this problem seriously
    Last edited by realfriend; 18-09-2008 at 12:52 PM.

Hi everyone Is there anybody want to learn mandari?I'm kyle from shenzhen.We can exchane language won won haha This is my eamil [email protected]

hello, i'm also interested the language exchange! May I join? :P I'm a local student here and would like to practise English as well. i am a native Catonese of course. but can also speak Mandarin and learning French now.
    so u may pm me or email me [email protected] ^^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast