Languages Exhange Group : Spanihs - Cantonese

Languages Exhange Group : Spanihs - Cantonese

Hola a todos,

Are there any native spanish speakers want to learn Cantonese?

I with some of my friends have learnt some spanish before and want to imporve our spanish languages.

If you want to learn Cantonese in a causal way, and willing teach people spanish , please contact me at [email protected]

Muchas gracias,
    Cathy

Y mas

Y mas...

as we don't speak much spanish, I think English will be used most frequently in this group

if u want to use the msn also, i wont mind teach u. I'm not a native speaker but im fluent, as it is closely related to my native language, Portuguese.
    In exchange, u would give me cantonese lessons, as i would like to learn it, sunce i'll be in hk soon
    Hasta la vista
    Adios

for sure I'm willing to talk to you through msn , though my written spanish is very bad...which means that i a have to spend a lot of time to check the dictionary...

by the way, would you plz add me in msn ?

Muchas gracias!!
    Cathy

It's ok, im a patient guy -), hope u also hv a mic for the prononciation part.
    and what's ur msn contact? is the one u referred in the 1st post?
    Me llamo Hugo y tu? como te llamas?
    Adios

me llamo Cathy, y mi msn es : [email protected]

um..I don't have a mic coz most of my friends don't use it, but it's easy for me to get one

ohhh, que bueno, creo que sera mejor se nosotros utilicemos un microfono para te ensear la pronunciacin hispanica, hehehehehe, no te preocupes, solo estaba deciendo... its good u and i think its better if we can use mic, snce i can teach u how to pronounce spanish words.
    Encantado por te conocer. My cantonese its not that bad, as i was in Hk 15 days from march to early april. I'm coming back again next october, so id like to improve my cantonese very much..

You're coming in October 2007 ?

no, este ao de 2006, volver a hk, Hehehehe, que bueno!
    I just love Hk, anyway im adding u, talk u later
    Chi di gin Catalina
    Hasta pronto.