My Korean for Mandarin

Closed Thread

My Korean for Mandarin

Hi all,

I am a native Korean and 35 years old male. I came here in order to take an academic course in HK.

I am willing to offer you my Korean for your Mandarin. I am not fluent in English, but I think my English is not so bad for a languge exchange. My strength lies in the fact that I graduated from the best university in Korea. I belive I can tell you exact meaning of words and expressions and show you many useful expressions.

However, my Mandarin is in its beginning level to the extent that I can ask '你家有几口人?', '离这儿远不远?', etc.
    Until now, I learned Mandarin for about 2~3 months. As I am a Korean, I happened to know many chinese words not knowing how to pronounce.

While living in HK, I would like to improve my Mandarin so that I would like to be able to communicate in Mandarin with Chinese people.

If anyone interested, please contact me at [email protected]

It would be a great pleasure if we both improve each other's language skill and make friends.

Thanks.

Alex

Slotter

Yo Alex,

how you doing? I am actually not that good with Mandarin myself but I can try helping you a bit. I am also in love with the Korean culture. I used to hang out quite a bit with Korean people. Like I said, my mandarin isn't that good but I can still try to help. Give me a shout sometime.

Luis

Hi Alex,

I am nicole, a local girl. I love korea korean culture~

Add your msn.

let's keep in touch.

Nicole