Learning Dutch

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I can teach Mandarin in return for Dutch too!

Hi, I am a native Dutch speaker, I can also teach English and Spanish. If interested please call me at: 9372 4953

Hi, I am a native Dutch speaker and can teach Dutch, English and Spanish. if interested please call me at: 9372 4953

Last edited by Seb85; 15-03-2010 at 10:46 AM.

Language switch: Dutch & Cantonese?

Hi all of you, interested in learning Dutch ,

I feel flattered to see so many people interested in learning our strange language, haha.

I'm in HK for a year now, and I AM DUTCH . I will be staying in HK for a few more years! I'd love to learn Cantonese! Maybe we can learn eachother Dutch and Cantonese? How about that?

Groeten,

Lotte

Last edited by Lotte in HK; 16-03-2010 at 07:39 PM.

Durnken, still interested in teaching Dutch? My mandarin is quite good. let me know. Thanks

Learing from each other sounds good. Dutch and Cantonese will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotte in HK:
    Hi all of you, interested in learning Dutch ,

I feel flattered to see so many people interested in learning our strange language, haha.

I'm in HK for a year now, and I AM DUTCH . I will be staying in HK for a few more years! I'd love to learn Cantonese! Maybe we can learn eachother Dutch and Cantonese? How about that?

Groeten,

Lotte
    i can teach you Cantonese in return of dutch

since there are so many people wanna learn languagues, can we just get together and exchange ideas or learn from each other? it's the good way to learn languages and cultures by sharing!!

Wink

I'd like to learn Dutch very much~
    I 1/8 mixed with Dutch and Chinese, borned & grew up in HK so I know nothing about Dutch~
    Although my dad & I have a larger protion of Chinese, our hearts are with Netherlands so my father wants me to trace our blood and learn the language. & I thrist to do it too~

Hi Lotte, are you still up to the language exchange? I am a native in Cantonese, and also speak average in mandarin.

Last edited by SimonZ; 27-08-2010 at 11:42 AM. Reason: double