Group language exchange

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Ciao A Tutti Io Sono Colombo Il Navigatore Di Tutti I Mari!

I'd deinitely be interested in honing my canto, drop a line if it's being kept up. I'm sure that there is enough interest for it on both sides of the exchange.

Best,

Ajay

Wow. Interest!

Wow, seems like there has been a bit of interest.

Lets see if we can arrange a get together *next weekend* (given that it is national day holiday this weekend, people probably already have plans...)

If you are interested, PM me with

* email address
    * availability next weekend
    * proficiency in English / Cantonese

it will probably be on a saturday afternoon or sunday noon-ish.

Cheerio,

Nova

Talking

Hi I just noticed there is a language exchange group here and if it is still on, pls let me know the details and I'd love to join you guys.

email : lang_exchange00.yahoo.com.hk
    Language : I'm a native speaker of both Cantonese and Mandarin, hope you guys can help me with English.
    Availability : Guess I can make it next week.

Hello!

I am interested to join you guys. I speak Dutch, English and Hakka fluently. Would like to improve my Cantonese and Mandarin.
    [email protected]
    I am available next week.

Let me know.

Ciao ciao,

Freddy

Folks, I generally ask people not to put their email addresses in public forums. There are plenty of people who pick these addresses up and add them to spam lists.

Would be best if you folks exchanged email addresses by sending each other a private message. Click on the users nickname to send them a private message.

English/Cantonese Gathering this Sunday

We're having a gathering this Sunday.
    If you're interested, please send a private message to either Novacat or me.
    Also, as KnowItAll mentioned above, please avoid puting your phone numbers or email addresses here directly.

English/Chinese/Japanese Language Exchange

We had a great time chit-chatting last Sunday!

We're having a gathering this Saturday afternoon.
    We're gonna play badminton and then have the language exchange and/or dinner.
    Please send me a private message if you're interested!

Last edited by passerby; 13-10-2004 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Change of info

Here on vacation but I know no Cantonese

hi everyone, I'm here in HK for a month. Mandarin was my first language(I'm Taiwanese) but since I grew up in the United States, English is my native language. I would like to learn some Cantonese. I speak English perfectly(American English) and I speak Mandarin pretty well. Also, I know absolutely nobody here so if anybody would like a 21 year old male college graduate activity partner, let me know - um we could go shopping together or something. It's tough being in a big city alone, and not speaking the language.

Hey y'all-- Very nice language exchange on Saturday, I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next one. Loved the English/Cantonese/Mandarin/French mix-up. See you!

--jeremy

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast