My french/english for your mandarin

Closed Thread

My french/english for your mandarin

Hi all,

I'm a 26 french guy who studied in mainland few years ago and now live in HK. Unfortunately I don't have much opportunities to speak mandarin there.

I'm looking for a native mandarin speaker to practice it. My level isn't that high but it should be enough to have a basic conversation. I can obviously teach you french in return or help you to practice some english!

Feel free to send me a PM or leave your contacts.

(Taiwanese living in HK - if there happens to be some here - are also welcomed since I have this thing for the island. Like its culture/movies/songs etc.).

Cheers,
    Jon

hello!

If you are looking for someone who can practicing Mandarin with you, I think I can help!

I was born in HK, moved to Taiwan at 6 years old and just recently back to HK. I would consider myself a native Mandarin speaker for I grew up and finished my education there :P

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. Actually I need someone to practice English and i don't mind make new friends~

bonjour jon,

Nice to meet you. i had learned French for half year, but i m very poor in it. Would like to exchange French/English by Mandarin / Cantonese?

If you feel interest too, pls leave me a message. Thank you.

hi ! i'm a native chinese speaker who lives in shenzhen and wanna learn french. my e-mail : [email protected]
    hope we can do some language exchange even face to face

Hello, I am a native Mandarin speaker.
    With non French knowledge, but want to pick up some French.
    I live near Central. See if it is easy for us to meet 1 or 2 hours per week to do the exchange?
    [email protected]