Want to Set up a Canto-English language Group (regular meetup group)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

hi jimmy, I am 20s and would u mind I join yr group?

yay, can i join for next meet up, pls keep me updated ... i wanna practice my engrish and canto. i can offer some local gossip magazines for everyone to practice

Quote Originally Posted by jimmygao:
    Hey everyone, going to try to organize a meeting in TST this Wednesday (the 6th) at 4pm. Hopefully this will work for folks w flexible schedules or time for a long coffee break. Location will be the new Starbucks on the 4th (top) floor of Harbour City in TST (one floor above the HSBC branch and next to a Muji). You'll know you've found the right place if you see a lot of wooden furniture. This is a pretty spacious branch so should be space in case a lot of folks show up. To help folks find me I'll be sitting w a black Eee PC netbook w/ a yellow sticky note that says "J.G."
    Hi Jimmy.
    Thanks for organizing...I will be there by 4pm. C U.
    Elaine

Thanks Jimmy for your sharing of your languages. Helps a lot to me.

I'm a local wanna polish up my English. When will be the next meeting? Keep me posted!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmygao:
    Hey everyone, going to try to organize a meeting in TST this Wednesday (the 6th) at 4pm. Hopefully this will work for folks w flexible schedules or time for a long coffee break. Location will be the new Starbucks on the 4th (top) floor of Harbour City in TST (one floor above the HSBC branch and next to a Muji). You'll know you've found the right place if you see a lot of wooden furniture. This is a pretty spacious branch so should be space in case a lot of folks show up. To help folks find me I'll be sitting w a black Eee PC netbook w/ a yellow sticky note that says "J.G."

great! Mandarin for me pls. see you on Weds

I can make it, but chances are that I'll be late. Looking to learn Cantonese in exchange for my English.

I can make it. Would like help with basic Cantonese and can do English in return

Will there be anyone teaching Cantonese there? If not, then I won't go.

you still have me, Seymour
    but you'd better not be too late as i'll be leaving early for a family dinner

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast