language learning exchange

Closed Thread

Smile language learning exchange

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a language learning partner who is:-

i. interested in learning Mandarin (speaking, reading or writing) and know more about Chinese culture.

ii. willing to help me improve English proficiency or Cantonese speaking.

I am native mandarin speaker and speak English (though not very fluent) & little Cantonese. I am serious in doing this and therefore expecting something regular and systematic. We can work out some ways of learning that are not boring and we are both comfortable with. Of course, will be happy to be your friend as well.

Please drop me an email at [email protected] if you are interested. By the way, I am working at central area. I would prefer to meet up at central or western side of Hong Kong Island, if u don't mind.

Cheers,

Cynthia

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by onlyxinxin:
    Hi everybody,

I am looking for a language learning partner who is:-

i. interested in learning Mandarin (speaking, reading or writing) and know more about Chinese culture.

ii. willing to help me improve English proficiency or Cantonese speaking.

I am native mandarin speaker and speak English (though not very fluent) & little Cantonese. I am serious in doing this and therefore expecting something regular and systematic. We can work out some ways of learning that are not boring and we are both comfortable with. Of course, will be happy to be your friend as well.

Please drop me an email at [email protected] if you are interested. By the way, I am working at central area. I would prefer to meet up at central or western side of Hong Kong Island, if u don't mind.

Cheers,

Cynthia
    Cynthia,

Why not join the language exchange group? I think they meet every Sunday at 1pm in Hong Kong Park. Although I'm not sure if they still continue to hold it now. Best to go there and check.