Mandarin Speaking Study/Social Group

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

You're welcome to join. Next meeting will be on Wednesday from 7pm in Wanchai. Exact location still to be decided. Hope to see you there.

Noely

Could I join too? I can't sure whether I will be free on Wed but would like to join.

Hi Noely,

Could I also join? I really want to practice my Mandarin speaking skills and bring it up to a sound level.

l45cod

Wednesday's Meetup

Hi All

I suggest we meet at Pacific Coffee, in Wanchai this Wednesday from 7pm. (I'm open to suggestions for locations for future meets. Don't worry for those who can't make it for 7pm there are others who cannot come early too so just come along as soon as you can make it.

Hope to see you all on Wednesday

Noely

The address is: 181 Johnston Road, Wanchai

or if you prefer in Chinese:
    香港
    灣仔莊士敦道181號 ¤§æœ‰å•†å ´1樓107號èˆ

justsee that ,hope you guys have good fun, pls let me know next time ,thanks! [email protected]

I'm interested to join. Would like to know the details of next event, thanks.

Hi all,
    Nice group of folks I hope it works out.
    Paul maybe I'll catch up with you some saturday,
    Regards,
    William

Hey Folks!

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all those who turned up on Wednesday. I didn't count exactly the numbers but around a dozen people was a good turnout since this is a new club. I look forward to seeing you again this Wednesday from 7pm at Admiralty. Shall we say the Pacific Coffee in Admiralty? There are two close to each other? Anyone know which is biggest or best to choose so that we can find seats?

Hey would really like to join the club, but I actually just started Mandarin classes last Wednesday in Wanchai for every Wednesday
    Please let me know if you guys ever meet on another day or change the day.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Folks

Just to confirm that we're still on for tomorrows meetup. Weds Dec 1st @ "Pacific Coffee - Lippo Centre Shop 2AC, 1/F, Lippo Centre, 89 Queensway, Admiralty" from 7pm. Can you please indicate if you're likely to attend and if so around what time?

As for the meeting I know Clement suggest everyone bring some kind of stimulus to focus some discussions around and I think that's great idea for like a show and tell kinda thing. For tomorrow my suggestion would be for people to bring along some study material, either a textbook or flashcards or some audio or whatever so that we can exchange ideas about what and how we currently study and which ways we find most effective and which less so.

See you tomorrow

Noely

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast