English/Mandarin language exchange group?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I would like to join too. Can't speak Mandarin to save my life, but my english is ok.

Hi, I am Yvonne, new to this forum. I have been living in HK for 4 years, fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese. pls count me in this language exchange group. Hope we could have some fun together! my msn is [email protected]

Hey,

How is your language group going? I am a local HK female, speaks Cantonese and English. Would love to learn Putunghwa.

Let me know whether I can still join,

schisandra88

Hi, Just thought that this site might be useful to you to learn mandarin by watching videos for free: www.ecpod.com

Probably want to have a look at the HK Language & Cultural Exchange Club as well. It's exactly what you're looking for.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3348846939

Hi, Yuenflai, thanks for the website. It is fun but serious learning mandarin .. I doubt it! But thanks anyway!

Kaen, I am interested in the Club but it seems like a social club that you can mingle with people from other countries. Do you have active members who are Putunghwa speakers?

Yes we have lots of native mandarin speakers. I speak mandarin as well.

Quote Originally Posted by schisandra88:
    Hi, Yuenflai, thanks for the website. It is fun but serious learning mandarin .. I doubt it! But thanks anyway!

Kaen, I am interested in the Club but it seems like a social club that you can mingle with people from other countries. Do you have active members who are Putunghwa speakers?

Kaen, thanks for the info. I will then visit your club from time to time on language exchange activities then. Hope to see you there soon. Cheers

wants to learn Mandarin

Hi,
    I just moved back from Canada. I speak mostly English, but I can speak 90% Cantonese but I'd really like to learn Mandarin. Please count me in as I'd love to join, I am in Ma On Shan and don't mind going to Hung Hum.
    Eric

Hi
    I am new to Hong Kong. Just moved three months ago. I am very interested in learning Mandrian and can ecven offer my apartment in Clear water bay. Please call 9848 3923