English/Mandarin language exchange group?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hey Natlovesunshine, maybe we can help reactivate this threat? If there are people interested, I'm more than happy to join.

i'm interested!

hi all, i've been living in HK for almost a year now and i really want to learn cantonese. i'm fairly conversant in mandarin but i can barely read and write. i would love to join any language exchange group if ever there's any. thanks! my email is [email protected]

Hello there

Hi everyone,

I am native mandarin speaker, do count me in if you want to start. looking forward to your info.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by katiemc80:
    HI, sorry for my delay, as I was very busy last week.

If anyone is interested in meeting in HAPPY VALLEY/Sing Woo Rd for one-on-one exchange or very small group, please let me know. My preference is Mon, Tues or Thur morning around 8:30 at a coffee shop. Some evenings may work, mornings are less busy. If this sounds good to you, send me a msg.

Thanks,
    Katie

HI

Quote Originally Posted by hksin2008:
    Need to brush up my English but able to communicate in Mandarin fluently. Count me in.....
    HI,

My english is very fluent and hopefully you can teach me one on one in Mandarin???

my yahoo id is jackyine. please let me know if you can teach me???

jackyine

I thought this thread was dead for long?

I am interested in Cantonese. Count me in if there is a group or even 1 to 1

Quote Originally Posted by katiemc80:
    I have been in HK for 5 months, and I'd love to finally get serious about my goal to learn Mandarin.

I am looking for small group mandarin classes or english/mandarin language exchange, casual at a coffee shop (preferably happy valley), once a week in morning or evening.

Does anyone teach small group class? Or would anyone be interested in starting a little english/mandarin exchange group?

Thanks,
    Katie
    Dear Katie,
    Nice to meet you here1
    Can you help me with my listening English?I also would like to help you with your Chinese?
    I came from China and excellent in chinese.,I'm working in Fortress Hill everyday,we can exchange language from 19:00 every evening,if you are interested ,pls feel free to email [email protected] or call at 92535576

Tks and best regards
    Sally

Quote Originally Posted by jackyine:
    HI,

My english is very fluent and hopefully you can teach me one on one in Mandarin???

jackyine
    Dear Jackyine,
    Nice to meet you here1
    pls count me here,pls feel free to email [email protected] or call at 92535576

Tks and best regards
    Sally

Language exchange - My Cantonese/Mandarin for your English

Quote Originally Posted by jackyine:
    HI,

jackyine

Hi, Jackyine, I am Chris, a native Cantonese speaker and general in Mandarin.
    I want to learn and improve my English communication and looking for Language exchange.
    I live in HK - Tuen Mun. We can meet outside or have a drink in anywhere after working hour.
    Anyone interest, just phone me: 852-6029 3469

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4