My Cantonese in exchange for native english :)

Closed Thread

Smile My Cantonese in exchange for native english :)

Good evening everyone . Nice to meet you all . My name's Kary , a native Cantonese .

I've been looking for frds who can teach and speak native English with me , and i know that some people here want to learn Cantonese , so i post a thread here , hope that we can be frds in the future . ^V^

My msn add : [email protected]

Facebook: [email protected]

Hi Kary, just added you on MSN. Can't talk to you for some reason though and there's a red slash accross your profile picture. I can't figure this thing out since I'm using my aunt's laptop and everything's in chinese -____-;;

Anyways, I'll be in HK for 5 months. I'm taking a mandarin course but I also want to learn traditional chinese characters. I already know how to speak cantonese (to a certain extent... I kinda lack vocab), if that matters. I grew up in Canada and my english is pretty good, so I can help you out with that. I don't have any experience teaching it though, so keep that in mind.

Yep, that's enough about me. Maybe the problem on Windows Live is that I'm blocked? I'm the one with the crazy bunny pic by the way.

Last edited by Lancehead; 04-01-2011 at 12:25 AM.