Like Tree6Likes

Englishman, new to town and looking to learn Cantonese

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hi, I am Nicole. I am a native speaker if Cantonese.
    I guess we can spend some time after work chatting and this is the best way to learn language, isn't it?
    So, pm me at any time!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by SeanEFC:
    Hi, I've been living in HK for about 4 weeks now at the start of a long term contract. I really want to learn the local language and figured the best way would be to interact with the locals. If anyone is interested that would be great. I live in Tai Kok Tsui and have no knowledege of Cantonese apart from numbers, greetings and how to ask the taxi driver to stop etc, so any help would be appreciated.

I wanna meet some new friends, too! I speak fluent cantonese, fair english. Let's meet! email: [email protected]

I speak native Cantonese, fair English. You can pm me. We do it over skype, msn and what ever you like.

Hi, I'm stephen. I live in Hong Kong and also studies in university. I can help you.
    pm me or add my msn: [email protected]
    FB: [email protected]

HI,
    Im a local girl.Im 16 and want to improve my eng too haha
    if u r interest,pls add mt msn [email protected] ))

Hi, I am sam, a fresh graduate from HKU, and am now a cabin crew in CX.
    I like meeting people from different cultural background, so email me if u wanna hv a language exchange. ^^
    [email protected]

Hey, I'm interested!

Drop me a message through [email protected] or text me via 63465055 if you're interested too.

Cheers,
    Davis

hi, I am local Hk girl...wanna speak more English as well..we can do language exchange in coffee break or over phone as well....my msn and facebook is [email protected], thanks!

Hi
    Im a native cantonese. This is my msn [email protected]
    I want to practice my english. Pls PM me ...

Eva

hi
    i'm a female BBC (in my 20s) and i might be interested in a language exchange too...