My Mandarin for your Cantonese/French

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile My Mandarin for your Cantonese/French

Hi there,

My name is Fay. I'm new to HK and now living in Park Island. I would like to meet some people and improve my Cantonese or French. Ideally if you also live in PI, then we could do it on those benches beside the beach or the fountain. But it would be OK for other locations. We could discuss further on the time.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
    Fay

Last edited by Editor; 28-04-2011 at 12:19 PM.

where is Park Island? You should come out to Hong Kong Island or Kowloon, we can speak Cantonese together!

PI is right beside Qsing Yi. So apart form PI, I could also go to Qsing Yi or Central. Other locations might just be too difficult to do on regular basis.

Wouldn't Central also be difficult to do on a regular basis too? Unless you're not talking about the Central on Hong Kong Island.

No. Central is easy coz I have the direct ferry running to central 24h.

okay, Central is fine with me. You can organize the arrangement. Any topics you like to talk about especially?

Nothing in particular indeed. Just you know, the daily struggling through life here. PM me your schedule and let's figure it out.

Yo Fay! Please count me in. I would like to practise my Cantonese as well!

hi Fay, i live in PI and currently taking up french classes (starting April). Let's see if our schedule can meet.

Hi Beeman! Definitely let's meet up, say a beer at the tables in front of the PnS? Where did you go for your classes, AF? Anyway, give me a message/call whenever u feel free.

@ vivianne I'm listening to the rthk radio now and found it really helpful. You should check the 瘋show快活人 @ 第二台 It's so hilarious!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast