我叫黎龙敏。我是加拿大白种人。去 八月份我从南京搬到香港。

开始工作后我就发现讲普通话的机会 点少。

不知道这里有没有内地人想与老外每 星期两三次在中环区随地讲普通话。

咱们也可以作中英口语互相交流。。

期待着你的回答,

龙敏

Wrong website mate.

thanks to google translate

Who wants to speak Mandarin with a foreigner?

Hello everybody!

My name is Li Longmin. I am a Canadian white people. I moved from Nanjing to Hong Kong in August.

After starting work I found the opportunity to speak Mandarin point less.

Do not know if there are no foreigners mainland people want two or three times a week anywhere in the Central District, speak Mandarin.

We can do for the exchange of spoken English. .

Looking forward to your reply,

Long Min

會寫中文的話﹐要知道香港用繁體字

imparanoic and siulung like this.

Nice to know that geoexpat supports both 繁體and简体字

He said "内地人" means only mainland Chinese so using simplified Chinese is indeed more suitable.

龙敏您好,
    一定要在中环?我已经有一个语言交 的朋友,但我并不介意多一个。
    我的想法是,如果我们两个进行语言 换练习的时候,你尽量讲中文,我尽 讲英文,互相指出不足。而且这也可 以在游山玩水中进行,所谓“寓教于 ”。不用以课堂式的方式进行。

Hi, I'm a 22-year-old guy who have recently graduated from a prestigious local uni. I was born in Hong Kong, but I'm fluent in Mandarin, owing to my working experience in Shanghai, a year exchange experience in Sweden ironically surrounded by flocks of Chinese students from the mainland China.

I'm interested in speaking with you in Mandarin. In return, I'd like to practice my spoken English (I love North American accent in particular). If you're interested, please send me a message thru email at [email protected] or text me thru 6346 5055. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
    Davis

How do you dou. I am Deng. I am a native speaker of putonghua and Cantonese. I was born in Guangzhou and my mother is a putonghua-speaker. These are the reasons why I am a native speaker of both languages. I am working, as an associate teacher in a secondary school, in Hong Kong and looking for a native English speaker to improve my speaking.

Thanks,

Deng

Hi Longmin, I would love to do some language exchange with you some time. Two times a week will be totally fine. I would also love to know more about your country since I have never been there. I am a hong kong born chinese, but i have a mom from beijing who is where my native mandarin's from.