Language Exchange French <---> English/Cantonese (Language Exchange Group possible?)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Language Exchange French <---> English/Cantonese (Language Exchange Group possible?)

Hi,

I am Katharine, eager to learn French and in exchange with English or Cantonese. I can be available on Fridays(after work), Saturdays and Sundays.

Exchange group would be great!
    Drop me a line or PM me if interested.

Thx
    K

I have been having a quick peek over messages on the forum and would love to get a group together for drinks n' what not. I'm 31 and will be visiting Hong Kong in July. Get in touch if you fancy a bev or to go shopping or anything really. I'd hate to go somewhere that looks and sounds so exciting and not have the chance to get out and about with peoples, drop me an e mailand we'll summon a group together or something. Cheers, Mario

oops! nearly forgot my e mail [email protected]
    I also speak French and Polish

keen to have francais-anglais-chinosis group too

Hi K,

hope more francophones reply to this mail. i'm in!

vlin

Hello,
    I am French and I would like to make more friends in Hong Kong. I can speak Cantonese because of my Chinese origin. We can go out shopping or drink a coffee and I can give you some explanations. If you are motivated it can works.
    Lio,
    my email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by leeyoh:
    Hello,
    I am French and I would like to make more friends in Hong Kong. I can speak Cantonese because of my Chinese origin. We can go out shopping or drink a coffee and I can give you some explanations. If you are motivated it can works.
    Lio,
    my email: [email protected]
    hi ....
    actually i dont know if this threads match me or not.. i am indonesian chinese , but i would love to learn french if you want to teach me pleaassse

Re: French language help

hi Katharine,
    I really to help people to learn French. But you will have to be motivated and not shy of bad pronunciation if you want it to be easier. I am in HK and I would like to make some friends. So, if you are interrested in my help you can email me on: [email protected].
    lio

French / Chinese Exchange

Hi, I'm French and you would like to exchange my native language with a Chinese speaker. I'm quite available during the week...

A bientot

Mathieu

I am a Honkie and Cantonese is my mother tongue. Would love to pick up languages other than English outside of a conventional classroom. Pls count me in!

Bonjour!
    I have learnt french for few years and would like to keep it up. I speak cantonese and english. If you guys could organise the exchange group, pls count me in! thanks

Language exchange

Dear all,

I am really interrested in an exchange meeting with you all. So, if you can tell me and Mathieu what are you need in the French language we can see how can we help before meeting.
    I am most of the time free on Friday after work but we can see after how we can plan the date.
    If you are interrested leave your comment or directly send me a email on [email protected]

lio

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast