My English for your Mandarin/cantonese

Closed Thread

My English for your Mandarin/cantonese

hi,
    im 27/f from Australia and looking to learn Mandarin or Cantonese as im planning on staying in HK for a while. If anyone is interested in helping me out i could also help you with your english.
    Cheers

Welcome to this fab. city!

I am happy to share the local culture / lang. with you. Of coz' I can speak fluent Cantonese/Eng and am taking some courses in Mandarin, which hoping I could be a Mandarin tutor one day. We can grab a coffee or sth. Let me know! Cheers!

Helllo, I am interested in the English-mandarin exchange. I am from mainland china, have standard accent. Can help you with your speaking reading skills. For me , I want to improve my English speaking skills. I hope we can meet once a week, to do the exchange, and see how we can help each other.
    Cheers
    Lily

Hello, I am from HK. I can help you improve your Cantonese and Mandarin. In return, I want to improve my English speaking skill. I am an easy-going person, 26/F. I have been to Australia in the past. I really hope that we can be friends.

Hi felicity101,

Nice to meet you. I am a native Cantonese speaker and would like to practice speaking English as well. I can help you improve your Cantonese. I will be free for most day times. Just email me at [email protected]

Many thanks!
    JK

Hi Felicity, I am a Hongkie, good at Mandarin and Cantonese. We can meet up during coffee/lunch break/ a drink after work. I should be able to get you some useful notes which are tailor made for foreigners. Enjoy life in Hong Kong. This is a great city.
    My email is [email protected]
    Regards, C

Hi! im a truely local from hong kong. i beleive not only i can help u with cantonese but also anything abt hong kong, like the culture...etc. but i need u to teach english. plz let me know.
    my email: [email protected]