My Thai for your Cantonese

Closed Thread

My Thai for your Cantonese

Hi everyone,

Sawasdee Kha!
    I just moved to Hong Kong few weeks ago(because of my husband job relocation). If anyone interested in learning and want to exchange your Cantonese or Mandarin with my Thai, please let me know.

Thanks!

Ja

i can help with the cantonese.

ME! I like going to Thailand for massage and would love it more if i can do basic communication with the locals

Massage in Thailand is not only the best but cheap also. You can find several good massage place with decent price. I personally love foot massage

Sawasdee Kha and welcome to Hong Kong. I am from Hong Kong, female, native Cantonese speaker, can speak Mandarin (although not with the perfect accent). I am interested in Thai language and started leaning it a few months ago.

I have no experience of "teaching" Cantonese, but is happy to meet new friends and learn Thai! (it is a difficult language with so many rules. So far, I managed to recognise all the 44 alphabets and the "a" "e" "oo", etc, and trying slowly to pronounce the Thai words. The tones are difficult to remember. It is very challenging!)

Anyway, please let me know if you are interested, and see how we can help each other, or just make new friends!