English for Japanese exhange

Closed Thread

English for Japanese exhange

Hi,
    I used to live in Japan, and would like to make some Japanese friends here and keep up my Japanese at the same time. Im a native English speaker, and can speak some Cantonese too. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers.

Hi,
    I'm a native japanese speaker.
    I really wanna learn English.
    Please, Lets have an exchange language opportunity!

Hi,

Thanks for the message. It would be great to meet and chat. I really want more chances to practise Japanese again, and Id be happy to help you with your English.
    PM me later if you can, and we can talk more.
    Where in Japan are you from?

Thanks.

Lang exchange

Hi! I am a native English speaker from the US. I used to study Japanese and live in Japan. I am looking for someone to do a language exchange with so I can keep up my Japanese. I am happy to help you with your English in return. please let me know! My email is cheffychef "at"me "dot" com

Hi I'm a native Japanese speaker and used to live in the US for 2years. I do speak English but wanna brush up more!! Is anybody still looking for language exchange partner for Japanese?
    Pls message me!! Hope to hear from you

Hi. Always nice to meet new people and practise my Japanese... will pm you later. thanks

Japanese language exchange

Hello everyone. I haven't practiced much of my Japanese since I graduated from Uni, so just hoping to brush up. Hope to talk to you guys soon.

Hello there, I am native japanese working in TST, I can help you if you want after work!
    prefer around TST or CTL

Hi, sent u a pm.. thanks for the message.