Language exchange : French <-> Chinese/English/Italian

Closed Thread

Language exchange : French <-> Chinese/English/Italian

I know some basic French and would like to learn more. The language is beautiful ! I am not into mastering the language, I just wanna be able to communicate at social level.

In exchange I can teach you Chinese/English, or even Italian which I can speak fluently. It's not so difficult or boring to learn a new language. Give it a try - at the worst we would enjoy a coffee + fun conversation together !

Smile why not

I am trying to improve my chinese and I am french, it should be easy to improve, you seem to like a lot of language.
    you can contact me on my email [email protected], I would prefer in the end of afternoon for a meeting, any preference?
    gilles

Smile

Yes sure i will do that, thanks for your reply.

Learning of Italian

Hi!
    I'm Russian and I've been learning Italian at the basic level. So I'd like to continue learning and practising. So, if you are interested in to know more about Russia and Russian langiage and teach me Italian, please contact me by e-mail ([email protected])

Quote Originally Posted by keepsmiling:
    I know some basic French and would like to learn more. The language is beautiful ! I am not into mastering the language, I just wanna be able to communicate at social level.

In exchange I can teach you Chinese/English, or even Italian which I can speak fluently. It's not so difficult or boring to learn a new language. Give it a try - at the worst we would enjoy a coffee + fun conversation together !