Language Exchange/Lunch in Central

Closed Thread

Smile Language Exchange/Lunch in Central

Hi, I'm a French born Chinese, I moved to HK a few months ago and I work in Central.
    I would like to meet new people, have a nice relaxing lunch or dinner and speak Chinese (mandarin) and I can help you to practice French.
    Anyone interested to make new friends in French and Mandarin?

Lightbulb HK Language and Cultural Exchange Club

Introducing the...

Hong Kong Language and Cultural Exchange Club

This club is dedicated to helping to improve our language skills through open communications, cultural exchange and interaction among members during our weekly meetings. Key languages used will be English, Mandarin, Cantonese, German & French. However we will also be delighted to interact with those who can practice other languages with us.

We meet up once a week casually (sometimes twice) and our members are typically a mix of Expatriates who are based in HK and local Hong Kongers.

Our members are people who are outspoken, fun loving and passionate about sharing their experiences, culture and language while also improving their fluency in foreign languages for themselves as well as others in the group.

The purpose for coming together is our passion for Languages and our interest in cultures both local and those beyond these shores. We have had fantastic results with our events, with new faces joining each time. Our priorities at each event are to learn from one another in both language and cultural exchanges, make new friends and to have a really enjoyable time!

We are not about Textbook and Classroom learning although we are not against it, here you will learn in a fun, casual and relaxed environment with other like-minded individuals.

This Club is not-for-profit and all costs and charges resulting from organized events are transfered back-to-back to our attendees.

Everyone is WELCOME! (and bring your friends too!) :P

Please click on the URL's below for
    further information (facebook is where the majority of us are in)

=================================

Hong Kong Language and Cultural Exchange Club URLs:

Facebook Group
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3348846939

GeoExpat Club
    http://handshakes.geoexpat.com/clubs/language