My Cantonese for everybody's English

Closed Thread

My Cantonese for everybody's English

Hello everybody, I'm a 31 male native Cantonese speaker, I'm new from here about 2 weeks. there are so many buddies looking for language exchange, so am I. Oral is the most difficult part on English, "for me" because I can not practice by myself. Speak as much as I can is the best way to improve it. That's why I'm here to invite everyone who can speak English to practice, it doesn't matter you are native English speaker or not, even you are Chinese, I just want to speak more, of course I would like to return my Cantonese if you want to learn. I work on shift, my schedule is quite flexible, and I would love to travel anywhere. We can have a cup of coffee or drinking crazy all night, sharing work, love, culture, everything you want. Drop me a note if you would love to hang out, it would be fun.

Kyle

I'm Christy, a 23 years old native Cantonese speaker, I am also looking for some native english buddies to exchange language who lived near yuen long district.

I am a female from local, looking for a native english speaker to exchange my native cantonese. Please PM me if you interest.

I'll be visiting HK in May and would be interested in brushing up on my Cantonese. I was born in HK, but grew up in the US so my Cantonese is pretty basic but I'm fluent in English. PM me if you want to chat. Peace!

Thanks djlim1 , PM is being sent to you inbox, please check, look forward to practice with you.