your mandarin for my english/french/german

Closed Thread

your mandarin for my english/french/german

hi,

would you like to learn or improve your english, french or german in exchange for teaching me (business) mandarin?

i am available week days and week ends.
    i live in the mid-levels so ideally would meet in cafes on hk island.

pm me if interested

thanks,
    antoine

Hi Antoine,

I work in exchange square. I'd like to improve my English - speaking and writting. Also would like to learn a bit French if possible.

I'm a native Mandarin speaker without any accent. I will be free from next weekend. Let me know how would you like to proceed.

Regards,
    CC

hi,

I am a mainland student(from tianjin) that studies in CUHK. I can speak mandarin very well . I hope I can make language exchange with u , my mandarin for your english. My phone number is 64806583(It is better to send me SMS first).Thank you very much!

eric

Hi, I can speak native Mandarin and fluent cantonese.
    i can help you to improve your mandarin in exchange for your native English.
    if you are interested, just give me a shout here or send me a email at [email protected]

Hi,
    My name is Vicky. I am a native Mandarin speaker and also a Mandarin teacher.I can help you to improve your mandarin in exchange for your native English.My Mandarin standard is exemplary. I was accredited the Grade B Level 1 in the Test of Proficiency in Putonghua conducted by the State Language Commission of China in 2006. My email address is [email protected], and my phone number is 91897435.