English - Spanish Language Exchange

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

English - Spanish Language Exchange

Hola!

I am an Englishman who has just moved to HK from the UK and would love to find any spanish speakers looking to practice their language skills (either English or Spanish!).

Having attended language school in both Barcelona and Guatemala earlier this year and then travelled around a number of Latin American countries I would love to keep up what I have learned so if you are interested please send me a private msg or post on here.

Muchas gracias y hasta pronto!

Jonathan

Jonathan hola,

Soy colombiana y estoy en Hong Kong desde hace un poco más de un año. Estoy en busca de alguien que me pueda ayudar a mejorar mi inglés, that sucks! hehe! Jocking! Anyway!

Si aún estás interesado en mejorar tu español pues yo soy una maravilla de profesora, estricta como ella sola, asi que de que mejoras... mejoras, jeje! Also joking! ¡Alábate pollo que te quitarán las plumas!

Mi correo electrónico es [email protected]

Suerte y pues ya nos hablaremos si te llega este mensaje!

Cuídate, YO

hey ya i am olso love to larn spenish .so u guys can help me .but do know spenish alphabet and ct. [email protected] .thanks sam

Exchange Spanish

Hi,
    Im a native from Spain, now i live in HK for some weeks april to end of may, im studing english here in a accademy, but neet to practice more talking with guys,any one like to improve their spanish language knowledges? AU, USA, UK native people or Chinese/or other country with a good english level is also welcomed.
    Im middle age man.
    Espero vuestras noticias.

Hello everyone

I'm mixed, latin-chinese.

will be cool to meet up and do something for language exchange.

Digannme que piensan?

Language exchange

Hola,

I am a native cantonese speaker & would like to learn spanish. Can u guys count me in the group?

Please send a mail to [email protected]

Hope to see you soon.

B. regards
    Claudia

Hola,
    I'm English and would love to improve my Spanish - I lived in Spain for only 6 months and am very quickly forgetting everything that I knew ... please let me know if you wanna exchange English for Spanish ...

Shimmy

Castilian

Hi,

I am interested in learning Spanish. I have been to Chile and will be visiting frequently as my work takes me there, and to other Spanish-speaking countries like Venezuela, Argentina, etc. however, I want to learn Castilian Spanish instead of Latin American.

Likewise, I can return the favour with any help that you may need with English.

Thanks,

Shakermaker

Hey Everyone

I am a chinese but native Spanish speaker in Hong kong

if you are interested in classes

Contact me

if you are interested in just chatting invite me to a Chai Latte

me interesa conocer alguien quien habla español...soy chino y tb hablo íngles. un hombre y tengo 35. en realidad, solamente hablo "spanglish"...hahahah...

[email protected]

ayudame! por favor!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast