My Cantonese for your English =)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

My Cantonese for your English =)

Halo, my name is Kathy. I would like to improve my Spoken English. Please contact me if you like to join the language exchange (my cantonese for your engish). Thanks!!!

Hi, I would like to improve my Cantonese as I can't converse using it very well, also may I know what level are you in english now?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using GeoClicks Mobile

Re rence

Quote Originally Posted by rence:
    Hi, I would like to improve my Cantonese as I can't converse using it very well, also may I know what level are you in english now?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using GeoClicks Mobile
    Hi hi, nice to meet u !! I can speak some basic English but not very fluent. Hope to learn form you. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in.

It would be great if I could join...

Hi

I'm from England and can't speak any Cantonese at all but would love to learn. I would really like to join a group learning/speaking Cantonese and can offer my English in return

Helen, glad to hear your reply. Do you think we could meet on sat? Anyone else do have interests to join?

I can join..lets learn together!!!

I'm keen to join in (native English-speaker) if you're planning to meet anywhere near Mid-levels or Central. Thanks.

Hiii even I am interested.I know English and I want to learn cantonese.

Quote Originally Posted by shushach:
    Hiii even I am interested.I know English and I want to learn cantonese.
    Hi all, great to hear response from all of you. I suggest we could meet on this Saturday somewhere in Central or Sheung Wan around 1100 hrs. Could anyone suggest a venue? Pls let me know if you are interested in it. It would be grateful if you could tell your nationality, gender, etc. see u.?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast