looking for japanese language exchange

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Would everyone interested in a meetup please PM me their email address?

Meetup Schedule

Nobu, Vivian, and I met up on Thursday in TST for about two hours of ice cream and cake consumption and Japanese practice. We're thinking of making it a regular thing. Anyone who wants to join, please pm me.

Time: 7-9 PM, TST MTR station
    Date: Every second Thursday (next meetup: March 13th)

My daughter who is studying is looking for a Japanese tutor for 15-20 hours to help her preparing the examination. It is similar to primary 1 to 2 levels.

Thursday!

It's Thursday! We're meeting for practice/study in TST tonight. PM me if you want to join.

It is very sweet of u. My daughter is still in the UK and will stay in HK during easter. I will advise her of this and will pm u if she is interested to join. Thanks.

Hello all!

We had a small turnout last night due to various reasons, so I hope we can get more people for our next meeting, scheduled in two weeks!

As usual, please PM me your email address so I can add you to the list. Although we meet in TST on Thursday nights, we can change the date if we can find a better time/place for people to come. (I myself will probably not be able to come on Thursdays starting next week).

Hope to see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanenosuke:
    Hello all!

We had a small turnout last night due to various reasons, so I hope we can get more people for our next meeting, scheduled in two weeks!

As usual, please PM me your email address so I can add you to the list. Although we meet in TST on Thursday nights, we can change the date if we can find a better time/place for people to come. (I myself will probably not be able to come on Thursdays starting next week).

Hope to see you there!
    Are you guys still having this as a regular event? I am really interested and would love to join you guys.

Yup, next meetup is on Wednesday, 7pm, TST.

Bump......

Hi all,

Count me in for up coming event