My Korean & English in return for your Mandarin / Cantonese

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Some showed their interest in joining language exchange, Korean crossing with Mandarin. The main language to communicate is English. Would someone who are willing to come together put your name here yourself with copying this post b y this week if possible? Then we can see when to start ?

Any constructive view is also very welcome.

Participant List
    1. Anthony
    2. Winnie
    3.Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by La_Isla_Lantau:
    at what location, pls ?
    we havnt decided the location yet. I prefer Kowloon side but still depends on other members.. where u prefer?

Kowloon sounds good.

I am local here and have learnt a bit korean before, wanna join the group, but any plan so far..~~

Some showed their interest in joining language exchange, Korean crossing with Mandarin. The main language to communicate is English. Would someone who are willing to come together put your name here yourself with copying this post b y this week if possible? Then we can see when to start ?

Any constructive view is also very welcome.

Participant List
    1. Anthony
    2. Winnie
    3.Vicky
    4.KateKate
    5.La_Isla_Lantau

So far, 5 people are interested in joining. Winnie mentioned Kowloon side as preference. I am fine. What others think the place to meet? As initial meeting, how about this Sunday? Then, we can talk about more direction and get intimacy. Pls share your view. Hope to meet you soon.

i am local, i wanted to learn korean. But i haven't learnt before. Can i join the group?

Are we going to do the language ex this Sunday, tomorrow? I suggest PolyU canteen in Hung Hom, we can eat, drink and chat there....should be FUN.

Participant List
    1. Anthony
    2. Winnie
    3.Vicky
    4.KateKate
    5.La_Isla_Lantau
    6.Shaun

From my note above, pls send me e-mail on your confirmation of your participation. [email protected]
    PolyU would be good tm, Shaun.

Would love to join when I'm back in Hong Kong next month! I'm a native mandarin speaker who's been learning Korean on and off for a few months now.