Need a native speaking mandarin language partner

Closed Thread

Need a native speaking mandarin language partner

I just started taking mandarin lessons a month ago and would really like a language partner to practice with. I'm from the US - recent graduate. I speak English, Cantonese, and French. Been looking for a mandarin speaking partner for some time now, so if you're available, please do respond.

Thanks.

hi, maybe i can help. i am a native speaker. I speak also English, Cantonese, German, but no FRENCH. Maybe you can also bring some to me?

Oh, that'd be wonderful. I'd love to practice with someone. Can you tell me something about yourself - are you a student....new to Hong Kong or what?

Also, what days would you be free?

Anyways, hope to hear from you soon : ) You can send me a message if you want.

Hi, i am not student. actually I have been working in HK for several years. For me it is always conveneint at weekend. Quite busy during the week, only evening time..

How about you? what are you doing in HK now?

Quote Originally Posted by Christina85:
    Oh, that'd be wonderful. I'd love to practice with someone. Can you tell me something about yourself - are you a student....new to Hong Kong or what?

Also, what days would you be free?

Anyways, hope to hear from you soon : ) You can send me a message if you want.

mandarin conversation

i've also been looking for someone with whom i can converse
    i have basic mandarin and would like to keep it up
    how about a conversation group, or if preferred, one to one?