Cantonese/ Mandarin for your German/English

Closed Thread

Cantonese/ Mandarin for your German/English

hello everyone

I am a college student looking for someone to practice my German or English. As return, I am a native Cantonese speaker and I speak fluent Mandarin as well.

studying in Kowloon but living in N.T. area so both districts are okay for me!!
    Feel free to contact me

Vera

Hi Vera

Hello, I am from the UK and am fluent in english with a very heightened British accent. I have just started to learn cantonese but would like someone to practise with. I would be happy to help you with your English skills in return for Cantonese. I live in Mongkok and work in Kwai Chung so meeting should be easy.

Best Wishes

AL

hi Amy

its nice to have your reply. would you like to meet up this week, maybe in Mongkok?

Sure, when are you free? I am free evenings after 6 or Friday morning. My email is [email protected]. Email me your number and we can what's app

hi amy just curious ... are you by any chance attending a cantonese class in wanchai every sunday in the morning. sorry if I'm mistaken.

I do indeed, why?

Hi Amy,

I am also working in Kwai Chung. I am a native Cantonese speaker. I also want to language exchange with you. If you want, I would like to prepare some notes for your easy studying. ^^

Hi classmate. I'm the guy seating in front of our teacher =). Didn't expect to meet you here =)

Ha ha that's really funny! I'm a gwymoi of course im on here! Ha ha, see you next week chum

yeah its really funny. see u next week!