Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By bananaboat
  • 1 Post By NatalieL
  • 1 Post By bananaboat

My Cantonese/Mandarin for your English

Closed Thread

My Cantonese/Mandarin for your English

Hi, I am Natalie who can speak native Cantonese and fluent Mandarin ( I have studied in Shanghai for few years). I have over 7 yr working experience in trading. I want to learn more workplace/general English or practice oral English by exchanging my language. If everyone have interest, please contact me.
    Thank you!

Natalie

W-lisa likes this.

Hi Natalie

I am an overseas born Chinese and moved to HK a few years ago but speak fluent English . Although I can converse in Cantonese and slight mandarin , Im'm hoping to brush up my reading and writing . I live on HK side and was wondering if you are interested . Are you free during the day ?

Jen

W-lisa likes this.

Hi Natalie,

Nice to see your post on Geo Expat. I am a real Cantonese speaker. Actually I want to find other people to practice both Mandarin and English. If you don't mind for me to join your group, please contact me at [email protected].

Regards

Michael

Hi Jen & Natalie ,

My name is Lisa. Same as Natalie, I can speak fluent Mandarin(I am a part-time Mandarin tutor) & Cantonese & speak fair in English. Looking for someone can help me out with my poor grammar, and want to understand more English slang.

Have you guys formed a study group already?? if yes, please kindly let me join in. Great appreciated for you guys attention and look forward to hearing for yours reply.

Thank you,

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Nice to hear from you ! Since my children are at home during the afternoons and evening, I do prefer day time ? Are you free then ? Which part of HK island is convenient for you ?Let me know ?

Jen

W-lisa likes this.

Hi Jen,

Thanks for your prompt respond= ) I am currently work in TST district. I am ok with the day time before 15:00pm. And prefer Central, Wan Chai or TST those locations. Please leave your contact to email (removed, use private message instead). Let's work out our time schedule = )

Cheers,

Lisa

Hi both,

Actually I am looking for people to practise my oral English rather than Mandarin. I think you may misunderstand my first post here. And, I haven't ever organized any group to practise language. Thurs, I may not the one who you are looking for. Thanks.

Natalie,

If you can't find any native English speaking guys, we can do the exchange later on.

You can add my email thus we can fix the meeting.

[email protected]

Jim

Sent from my GT-N7000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Hello Lisa,

I am a British Native Speaker from England who has just moved to Hong Kong, I am looking at learning to speak Cantonese. I can help you with your grammar and also with learning more English slang.

Kind Regards,
    Sid