Native Mandarin/Cantonese for Native Italian/French

Native Mandarin/Cantonese for Native Italian/French

hi,

We are 2 people, one native in Mandarin (from Beijing) and the other native in Cantonese (from Hong Kong). For Mandarin, the level can be from beginner to business/literature/politics, and for Cantonese, can be from beginner to daily conversations/local current affairs.

We are looking for native Italian/French speakers for a mid to long term language exchange, who are serious in learning Chinese and would in return be patient in teaching us their mother tongue. We would like this to be more than chitchatting, we hope we could help each other on pronunciation, accent and use of vocabulary.

Anywhere around soho/midlevels is fine for us. If interested please private message.

Thanks.

If you guys are still interested in learning Italian I am available and I would like to learn Canto in exch.

Joe

Hi,

My name is Stefanie and I'm a native French speaker looking to learn Mandarin.

I live in the mid-levels and I'm available on weekdays and Sunday afternoon.

If you are interested, please contact me at 6691 9033.

Thanks,
    Stefanie

Quote Originally Posted by joseph77:
    If you guys are still interested in learning Italian I am available and I would like to learn Canto in exch.

Joe
    Wonder if you are still in hk? I Would like to learn italian, I can speak English Cantonese mandarin and un peu francais.
    Grazie