Korean Practice Group (Mid Levels area)
I am a graphic designer, living on Caine Road. I am interested in learning Mandarin(or Cantonese; whatever I will get more invested from you) by practice with who are interested in learning Korean.
Looking for anyone;
- who are native Mandarin(or Cantonese) speaker and interested in Korean learning
- based in Mid Levels for an easier travel
- who are available during the day time
To be FUN and productive, my basic strategy is;
- building a small group of 5+
- able to speak basic level of communication not being embarrassed
- combination of one week text book & one week practice in real life
(restaurant, coffee shop, watching soap opera, shopping, travel in HK island, outdoor activities like hiking, etc)
- flexible time & location
I took lessons in Mandarin twice last 5 years living in HK but it didn't work due to lack of practice in real life.
I am enthusiastic in leaning Chinese language but I would like to go for more casual, PRACTICAL and fun approach, so more ideas are always welcome!
If interested pls txt me,