Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By plcoj

Mongolian language

Closed Thread

Mongolian language

Hello...

For work purpose, I am keen to learn the Mongolian language. Please advise if you are keen to teach. Thanks...

I don't think there are many MOngolians here in Hong Kong. However, I do know there are some mainland post graduate students from inner Mongolia at some of the local universities. You might try directing your search toward the schools.

Thank you. I shall also check out the universities in HK. Does Inner Mongolia not speak Chinese as it is part of China? I am looking to learn Mongolian for use at Outer Mongolia or when I am at Ulaan Bataar. Thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by SaggiNov:
    Thank you. I shall also check out the universities in HK. Does Inner Mongolia not speak Chinese as it is part of China? I am looking to learn Mongolian for use at Outer Mongolia or when I am at Ulaan Bataar. Thanks much.
    Hi have you found your teacher? I am keen to learn Mongolian too. Will keep trying to find a teacher here in Hong Kong or in Shenzhen if I have to. Would you mind sharing te contact if you find someone? Thanks a lot!

I know it's an old thread, but if you are still looking for someone just let me know. I'm a native mongolian speaker currently working/residing in Hong Kong.

Interested!!! Turbold, I have sent you a private message!

Turbold likes this.