My English for your Cantonese

Closed Thread

My English for your Cantonese

Hi,

I'm a 22 yr old finance professional who has been living in Hong Kong for about a year and have been learning Mandarin but haven't had a chance to learn any Cantonese. It would be nice to find someone who could help me learn the very basics - in exchange i can offer English to someone who wants to perfect it - happy to look at written stuff or do whatever really - i'm from Cambridge in England so speak pretty unaccented English.

Hit me back,

Ole

Watch out for the local gold diggers since you mentioned finance professional

22 yr old finance professional? pretty curious abt wht kind of profession u do, btw im happy to help u learn contonese, FYI. im native in cantonese and i would like to improve my eng since i got little chance to use it after college

Hi Ole,

I would like to learn English. I am a native Cantonese and can speak fluent Mandarin as I studied in Beijing for four years before.

Please contact me via [email protected] if possible.

Thanks

Sandy

Hello!
    Nice to meet you Ole.
    I am a 23 hongkonger. And i go to school at night,
    I hope i have a chance to communicate with you to improve my english, as i can chat with you in cantonese
    as well. =D
    My email and msn is [email protected]
    Second email is [email protected]
    If you have whatsapp , i can tell you my num in my email.

Cheers
    Roy

Hi Ole,
    I am working in Financial Sector too. I would like to improve my English for working. I think I can help you to improve your Chinese in both Mandarin and Cantonese. Besides, we may share experience in the financial industry each other. Please send me email via [email protected]
    Thanks
    Tony

Hi Ole,sounds good and you may PM me.
    Cheers,
    Corita