Anybody interested in learning Bahasa Indonesia?

Closed Thread

Anybody interested in learning Bahasa Indonesia?

Yes, I know Bahasa Indonesia is not that useful compared to Mandarin or English but perhaps any of you are interested in learning it? Maybe you have an Indonesian girlfriend or you just simply want to communicate with the locals when you visit Bali?

I would be pleased to teach you Bahasa Indonesia if you wish. In return, I'll be expecting you to teach me Cantonese or Spanish. Or both

Hope to hear from any of you! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by AnIdiotAbroad:
    Yes, I know Bahasa Indonesia is not that useful compared to Mandarin or English but perhaps any of you are interested in learning it? Maybe you have an Indonesian girlfriend or you just simply want to communicate with the locals when you visit Bali?

I would be pleased to teach you Bahasa Indonesia if you wish. In return, I'll be expecting you to teach me Cantonese or Spanish. Or both

Hope to hear from any of you! Cheers.

Bahasa Indonesia would be a very useful language to learn, especially for children.

Nouriel Roubini predicts that Indonesia will be the 6th largest economy in the world by 2030 and the 4th largest economy in the world by 2040.

Boleh...I speak some Cantonese and Spanish and only sedikit Bahasa Indo. Would definitely love to learn more!

thanks for the info closedcasket! hope more people will be more interested in learning my language then

jayinhongkong, thanks for replying! would love to learn some spanish and cantonese from you too. going to drop you a pm soon. cheers

Hi AIA, I am very interested in learning Indonesian and I speak fluent Cantonese, Mandarin, English and some French and German. Would love to learn Bahasa Indonesia from you!

Hi, I would like to learn indonesian before attending my best friend wedding in november in jakarta...i speak fluently mandarin, english and italian, good french, decent spanish and a little bit of korean and japanese...anybody can help me to study bahasa?Thanks! martina