Japanese; Kids welcome! & adults (And HK disneyland anyone? Duffy????)

Closed Thread

Japanese; Kids welcome! & adults (And HK disneyland anyone? Duffy????)

Japanese mom and 6years old daughter willing to meet new friends.

Mom; Lived and worked in the USA (wall street), well traveled.
    Tutored Japanese 3 years at Univ. when she was at Univ. student.

Kid;6years old girl, new to HK. Willing to make friends. Very active, love football, interested in skate boarding, and know how to ice skate, swimming.

While we have tea, play, learn or practice useful Japanese? or in the future, cultual exchange such as cooking, origami, ayatori, decoration Sushi (I have a certificate or it.) etc???

Even if you do not have kids, you are welcome to meet up. We just wanna make new friends, comfortable with being HK.

We do go to HK disneyland often as well.

Hi, I am Jimmy and frequently do language exchange with Japanese who I know here and meet up.com. we have picnic, hiking...etc.

It will be good if we can keep in touch and you can join the activities. My email is [email protected].

Sent from my GT-N7000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Mom Chinese and daughter 6 years old was born in U.S. We came back to HK from states 3 years ago, my daughter very active too, she learn Japanese recentely, and I have mandarin certificate from Chineses university of HK. We lived in Disneyland city Anaheim in CA. We are looking for friends go to disneyland together in Hong Kong!

Halo Im 16 years old girl and wanna make friend with your little daughter and play tgt.
    Email: [email protected]

Halo, my name is James and wanna make friends with people as well. I can speak Japanese, though not very fluent~Contact me at [email protected] (Email)

Hi Japanese mom, I have IM you.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks mobile app

Hi Japanesemom, I am a mom learning japanese and my son is 9 mths old. I love disneyland! my email is [email protected]

Just saw this now. Still looking for Japanese friends?
    Japanese-American expat with 3 kids- been here since Nov but haven't met too many people.
    Still interested in meeting? Don't speak nihongo (esp not keigo) very well but understand simple conversation.
    Natsu yasumi so everyone busy or gone. Reply if eventually want to meet.