Exchange partners wanted: your French with my Cantonese/Mandarin/English

Closed Thread

Exchange partners wanted: Your French for my Cantonese/Mandarin/English

Hi all,

I'm a local Hong Konger who speak fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English. I have learnt French for a few years but wish to reinforce my communication skills (writing, listening and oral) especially for work, so right now I am looking for serious language partners who are interested in exchanging the languages mentioned above. I hope to have meet-ups regularly.

I was a private language tutor before and so I'm confident in my knowledge in these languages. Pls let me know if you are interested in exchanging! Thanks.

Bonjour à tous! Je voudrais chercher qq'un qui veux faire une langue échange entre français et cantonais/mandarin/anglais. Contactez-moi si vous intéressez! Merci.

Cheers,
    Shirley

Last edited by shirleypear; 31-03-2013 at 01:19 AM.

French native speaker

Hi

I am Valerie, a French native speaker and would be happy to help. I will be available from 13 May anytime. I need to learn Mandarin but have not started yet and would ideally like to meet a Native speaker who can also tell me about the culture/ HK etc... in exchange I can tell you all about France or the UK as I am currently living in London and have been there for 4 years.
    Let me know if you would have 2 hrs (1 hr French/1 hr Mandarin) a week to spend with me

Thanks for your help
    Valerie