Language Exchange-Japanese and Mandarin

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

not really matching but...

Hi, i m looking to exchange French against Japanese lessons.
    Just in case you would be interested in it .
    Drop me a line

Thanks!

Hi, hrp10 and whataprick

Thanks for your messages. We are going to meet for a drink tomorrow, around 9, somewhere in central. I'll post PM for further details.

Tomi

Hi, ployd

Thanks for your offer!
    I sent PM. Pls have a look.

Tomi

HI, TOMI

I AM A NATIVE MANDARIN/CANTONESE SPEAKER, AND CAN ALSO SPEAK FLUENT JAPANESE & ENGLISH.
    I AM INTERESTED IN THE LANGUAGE/CULTURE EXCHANGE.

PLEASE DROP ME A LINE.

THANKS!

how about cantonese,

Quote Originally Posted by tomi from Tokyo:
    Hi, everyone

I have moved to HK from Tokyo two months ago.
    I am slowly studying Mandarin by myself but I do feel the needs to use it.

So I am looking for a friend who is a Mandarin speaker and interested in learning Japanese. Since I am fluent in English, I think we can communicate in English anyway. I'm female and in late 20th.

Thank you!
    I am native cantonese, and normal level mandarin
    if you have interest, let exchange language with me

Hi

Hi Tomi,

I am also interested to learn Japanese, my mother tongue is Mandarin and Cantonese. If there is a language exchange activity, please count me in.

Tomi~I am a Native speaker in Mandarin. I am from Taiwan and work in Central. if you are still looking for language exchange partner, pls give me a msg as well. I was working in Japanese bank and learning basic Japanese. cheers.

Hi, tomi

Just a brief introduction of myself, I grew up in Taiwan (with Mandarin as the spoken language) and later on spent about 11 years in Illinois and Indiana, during that period of time I tried learning Japanese at my school and had met a wonderful Japanese couple that helped me learn some casual Japanese conversation skills (I plan to continue my Japanese learning experience.) If you're ok with me, please email me. Thank you

k

Hi Tomi.

I used to teach Putonghua a couple of years back before I have the kids. So I can help you with your Putonhua learning. And in exchange, could you play with my two daughters for them to learn Japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by tomi from Tokyo:
    Hi, everyone

I have moved to HK from Tokyo two months ago.
    I am slowly studying Mandarin by myself but I do feel the needs to use it.

So I am looking for a friend who is a Mandarin speaker and interested in learning Japanese. Since I am fluent in English, I think we can communicate in English anyway. I'm female and in late 20th.

Thank you!

Hi Tomi,

Welcome to HK.

Good luck with the Mandarin. My Mandarin's not too bad, so if you ever feel like some casual and informal Mandarin conversation, let me know. I'm not a teacher, but sometimes it's good to just talk and talk without worrying about your mistakes. It helps to find the rhythm of Mandarin and also to become used to and confident using the language. I find that beer helps with that too

I'm a native-English speaker, and can also speak Japanese. However, I don't use Japanese enough, so I'm losing it