Your Chinese for my German/English/Money

Closed Thread

Your Chinese for my German/English/Money

Hi,
    I'd like to meet to learn Mandarin 2-3 times a week.
    Time: Usually workdays, 8.30 pm to 10pm.
    My level: some basic knowledge, about HSK level 3
    I am open for either language exchange or paying, please suggest a rate if you want to be paid.
    Thanks,
    Simon

Hi Simon,
    I'm a native Mandarin speaker from mainland China, who's now working in Hong Kong. I'd like to improve my oral English urgently, as in return, I can teach you Mandarin with all my heart😄, BTW, I'm rich in teaching experience in Putonghua. If you are interested , what's app me on 68577893

Nancy

Hi I'm a 20 local girl. Glad to share my Cantonese (in every aspect) in exchange of your English as I don't have many chances to practice English speaking in daily life.
    Welcome to send me private messages.
    Thanks

Hi, Simon

I am a native speaker of mandarin and I have already donethe language exchange for about one year. I really would like to practice Englishwith you. You can whatsapp me(xxxxxxx) or send me e-mail ([email protected] ) if you like. Thanks!

Eric
    Last edited by GeoSteve; 04-03-2014 at 05:28 PM. Reason: removing phone number

Hi Simon,

This is Brenda and I'm now studying linguistics in University. I can speak fluent Mandarin, Cantonese. I've been teaching Mandarin for a year in HK. If its possible, I would like you to practice oral English with you in return for me teaching you Mandarin.

I think my linguistics knowledge on both Mandarin and English could help you understand Mandarin grammar and uages a lot.

If you're interested, please contact [email protected]

Best,
    Brenda

Sent from my HTC One XL using GeoClicks mobile app