Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 88tech88
  • 1 Post By steph. y.

My native English for your Cantonese

Closed Thread

My native English for your Cantonese

Hello I am a native english speaker (18 years old, male), just moved to HK two weeks ago (JAN , 2014) from Canada

I am looking to learn Cantonese.

natatislau likes this.

Hi, i'm Xavier, a native Cantonese speaker (19/m) and can help you out with your Cantonese in exchange for your English. I don't get much chance speaking English in the college. It's my pleasure to meet you. Please feel free to contact me through private message.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Hi I'm a university local girl. Glad to share my Cantonese (in every aspect) in exchange of your English as I don't have many chances to practice English speaking in daily life.
    Welcome to send me private messages.
    Thanks

Smile my native cantoneses for yr english

hi~i am natatis, a local university student in hk ~i can help you improve your cantonese online or face to face in exchange for english , wechat : natatislau

Hi I'm a 18 girl and I speak native Cantonese. I hope I can improve my English and get to know more about other countries and culture.Especially looking for native English speakers around my age.Nice to meet you.

Hi, I am Max, a local persona speak Cantonese. I have a flexible time to meet and language exchange. Please contact me if you want.

I am an american female looking to practice conversation to take my intermediate cantonese to hong kong speed and level.

Last edited by steph. y.; 07-05-2014 at 06:11 AM.
    yanyanbbg likes this.

Hi I'm Yanni a 18 years old local girl. I can speak Cantonese,Mandarin and English. I wanna learn better and practice more English (like intonation). Besides, I like to meet new friends from worldwide and learn different cultures. Feel free to message me if you want. I can share my Cantonese knowledge in reverse.

Hi, my name is Max. I live Kowloon side. I love language exchange and have some learning and teaching experience. I don't have a job now. I have quite flexible time to meet. If you have interest, contract me

Quote Originally Posted by steph. y.:
    I am an american female looking to practice conversation to take my intermediate cantonese to hong kong speed and level.
    Hi, I am Max. I am looking for language exchange parnter. I have some teaching and learning method to share. If you have free time, let's go.